Wednesday, April 30, 2008

LAter that day.....

So im sitting here in 5th period done with my work and totally bored so i decided that one post for today was just simply not enough so here i am. IM sitting next to one of my 50 friends named JAmie (seriously i know 50 jamies!) and we are taking pictures...... Our pictures are always fun and random and weird..... Sitting to the other side of me is my friend Jeremy who says he might be able to get me into the 36 Crazy fists concert on friday but hes not sure..... I SO HOPE SO! Also he keeps playing with my shoe..... WEIRD! lol Hes taking the flip flop and hitting my foot with it...... My PHone Is Dying as i type i'm so surprised the teacher hasn't heard it yet. My poems are DONE! YAY!!!!!   Ma mére est blonde Mon Pére est habite a Utah Mon Onlce Spencer est chiropracticien.

Sorry for that random outburst of french but i had to show off! what i said is My Mom is blonde my dad lives in utah and my uncle spencer is a chiropractor...........(i think thats what spencer does i cant rememebr all i know is there is a tor at the end..... :D Sorry! Please tell me i am right....Or Wrong Hopefully Right.)


Uh Yeah.... bell going to ring in 5 minutes so i have to go BYE!

1 comment:

Spence said...

Tyler,

Your right, I am a chiropractor

Spencer