Friday, April 4, 2008

The first clues that im crazy as crazily possible.

Well my first entry HMMMM.......VERY EXITING! lol. Ok so if you know me than this is all just review, BUT if you dont know me then you should get the heck outta here! i dont want no crazy's here watching my blogspot entrys and stuff! K So my name is TYLER i live up north im 14 as of the THRID of MARCH. I LOVE UNNECICARY CAPITALIZATION! i cant spell worth a pickle....And no i dont mean nickel. I like the color GREEN and the SHADE BLACK. I have a few good friends. UH AND IM ABSOLUTLY PHYCOTIC......But you knew that.

On my blog i will be posting video's made with the brother and cousin. Pictures, and random rambles. SO YEAH BYE!

Loves from me!

1 comment:

Salax said...

Dude post them to BKMPC (Bailey Kids Movie Picture Compendium)