Sunday, November 23, 2008

These are the people who where running threw my head while i read twilight...... I was slightly disapointed with whos playing Bella and Jasper but it works i guess.


Shiri appleby fits the description of bella way better in my mind.
I dont know why but Shane West seams better for Edward.... too bad hes too old for the role, id love to see him sparkle





Emmett in my mind wa splayed by Taylor whos playing Jacob...... Weird... but he did a GREAT job as jacob


And This is who i imagined Jacob, and actualy he was who Stephanie was imagingin when she wrote his charactar so KUDOS to ME!!! lol









Rosalie looked some what like Kathrine Heigl in my mind but not exactly. the person i imagined was a lot like kathrine but not exactly her.









Rachel Leigh cook would be perfect for alice. I really like who plays alice now but shed also work.









Who id imagined Jasper either DOESNT exist or i dont remember where i seen him before. But this dude works and will now be who i imagine EVERY time i read the book, give it up for Richie Stingini








I LOVE LOVE LOVE the guy whos playing emmett! hes just AWSOME! lol heheh

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

Well Tyty, in my eyes, the actor who plays Jacob is PERFECT, and Robert Pattinson does a fantastic job playing Edward. I was a little skeptical at first when I heard that he had received the role, because he didn't look like Edward the way that I had pictured him as I read the books, but I just saw the movie last night and I LOVED it!! Kristen Steward was also great as Bella. She was even clutzy, which is VERY important since she's such a clutz in the books. Anyway, have you seen the movie yet? If you haven't, you can't call yourself a true "Twilight" fan until you do! :)