Sunday, November 9, 2008

Short story title First period was boring as usual

Probably one of my more weird and random stories, but i love it cause i went to sleep in my bed and woke up at my desk with this written! :D WARNING! its about a school shooting and is Rated PG-13 For Scary Situations and Violence








February 21st 5 Days After The incident

I loved him I really had, but I couldn’t admit that now I couldn’t risk being outcased like that.

To be honest I cant remember why I broke up with him anymore, All I know is that I did on valentines.

Harsh I know but it hadn't occurred to me that it was the 14th. He was the depressed poet type, but a good poet, and maybe the breakup's what drove him over the edge.

But honestly none of this matters any more, All that matters is what he did and who he hurt .

The day hadn’t seamed any different than most First period was boring as usual.

I was running to second period late when the first shot was heard, the school immediately going into lock down. I ran from door to door trying to get in a class room but no teacher would open the door, Who could blame them? They had a class room full of kids to protect.

I felt like a lost kid Scared and wanting her parents.

Running around the corner I could see more kids running some huddled on the floor not knowing what to do.

I made eye contact with one girl, Later shed be found dead in the bathroom.

We both jumped as another gun shot is heard this time closer to us , She got up and ran, I turned to start running as well, but some one called out to me, It was him.

He was looking at me with such hurt and pain, before shooting me in the shoulder and passing me a note begging me to read it if I lived.

17 dead 20 Injured 1 suicide

17 lives gone

20 Emotionally scared

100’s Changed forever

1 Hated forever

At first I couldn’t bring my self to read the note, I threw it away over 100 times but finally today I read it.

Today I read the best poem I ever read.

Today I Cried over the 17 dead and the people that they where supposed to be but never got to.

I also Cried Over the 1 who I Loved at one point and the poet that will never Be.

The worlds greatest Poet will never be known as a poet but as a Murderer


2 comments:

Sheila said...

I like your writing style!

John & Peggy said...

Good story, I like your thinking patern and the way you weave your story. Hope you got an A for that one.