Thursday, May 15, 2008

wanna watch my 8th grade movie?

So here is the video ive been working on for a while i really like it so enjoy!
There are some part were you might have to pause like during the poems that are in them. so yeah please enjoy and leave lovely coments!

The pictures where taken on photo booth which is a way of taking pictures with your Laptop. I made the movie in I movie on my mac. and sorry about the small print i will try to post the poems on the blog so you know why they said. they where bigger when i first made them

2 comments:

John & Peggy said...

Wow! Nice photos. Who took all the pictures, and how did you put them into slide show form? It was kind of hard to read the poems as the print was so small, but I enjoyed the movie. Love, Grandpa A.

Sheila said...

Great job Tyler! You'll like high school.