Thursday, May 1, 2008

Attack of the Mutant Purple Sporks! not to be confussed with the NON Mutant And slightly more dangerous Purple Sporks.

See the Purple Sporks may not seam as dangerous as the More frightening sounding Mutant Purple sporks but trust me they are this is because the mutants brains where fried and now they arnt as smart as they used to be but the (Non Mutant) Purple sporks are more diabolical smart and other stuffs so they are DANGEROUS....... but im getting off track sinc eim talking about my slef not the purple sporks (who by the way can only be killed with Glowing lemon-aide..... But anyways .....

SO my 8th grade movie is coming along great....Ive chosen the song graduation day by head automatica to be the background music but its so friggin long that i have to add more pictures and video clips too much work! lol just kidding! I never really liked that class but i enjoy this project so i guess i kinda like the class also.

MY NEW FAVORITE WORD IS *drum Roll*  "hey i lost the card whered it go? oh yeah its in my pocket! sorry ok but anyways reading off thsi card Tyler's New favorite word is *another SHORTER drum roll* Diabolical! YAY! the reasons tyler says is because it is fun to say so is OY and Poodles. :D

ok well anyways my imagination is running overtime making me COO-coo! so yeah sorry.

2 comments:

Salax said...

Read my earlier comments.

John & Peggy said...

Still waiting for that picture. I can't imagine you with short hair and where did the red bangs come from? G-mom