Sunday, March 1, 2009

My birtdays on tuesday! WOOT WOOT!!! Be jelous

Hi long time no post eh? lol well nothing really news with me.... uhhhhhhhhhhhh Im depressed that 3rd quarter almost up and my seniors will leave me after 4th! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :'( i love them i dont want em to leave...... :(.... And racheal my like Awsome closest friend is moving to service i think......... GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRNESSSS! D:

Why people leaving me?

Ok so i went to Royal roller rink friday for my bday and i fell and cut up my knee before we even got in (slippery ice) Its a VERY BAD CUT! its like red bruised gray stuff coming out and blue and black and its just EWWWW! i need to find a big band aid for it.. but other than that it was hecka fun!





It was awsomeness.... and i got 200 lollipops for my birtday! YAY! i love lollipops
Uhhhhhhhhh what else? OH! im making wallets out of starburst wrappers! fun times fun times and im gonna end up loosing em all but still


I have anew love of techno and electronica music! YAY TECHNO!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday early! I am glad your party was fun! When are you coming out here?