Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh oh oh le gosh

So new..... Well ummmmm..... Nothing important so i tell you non important.


Is any one else upset about the Remake of footloose coming up? Zac Effron? EWWW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twilight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor Launter is defiantly reprising the role of Jacob, It took a few Hoops to jump threw but he finally convinced Summit and the new director he could buff up and play the new Jacob, and i am very proud of that. lol


The DVD is set to come out March 21st

I have been set to play Vampire Jane.... I WISH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY WRITING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im gonna try and write a book.... just for me but i wanna see how i can do.





ive really gotton to work on my poetry and i have some im real proud of

I dont want to say goodbye
im still hoping its all a lie
it cant be true
i wont belive it yet where'd you go?
Not even lowering your coffin is convincing
your not gone i wont cope with out you breathing
Tears streak my cheeks as i finally admit
your gone and i miss you every bit.


War was just a game children play
now its a reality that takes loved ones away
backyeard a batlle ground
he yells as he unloads every round
Plastic guns with orange tips
his last breath escapes his lips
Rubber balls as bombs we'd toss
now we cry over a loss
The games over at the end of the day
when the war ends no one can say

2 comments:

John & Peggy said...

Glad you finallyposted again. I enjoy reading them. I like your poem about backyard war. Sounds like it is turning too real, however, throughout the world. I'd like to read your book when you finish. It would be good practice for the real thing. Love ya much. GrA.

Kari Bailey said...

Tty, I love the war poem! Really good stuff!!!