Monday, June 23, 2008

OHMYGOOSH!!!!

MA PLAYED THE WII! lolz. K so ma played the wii blowling and she thought you had to simulate bowling so she was loosing left and right until little megan came and told her to just go faster.

I am scrapbooking and loving it. i am short on pictures even though i RADED my mothers picture drawers... This sucks! I have no pics of me and my dad, But i have a Pic of me and uncle jason and one of me and Grandma A! GRRRR! I seriously Have almost no pictures of me and family memebers. Oh wells

Im going to the library today. Im going to stick to reading Juvinile and Young adult books for a while because i love those plots and stuff.... But i still love My Jane Austin and other authors.

3 comments:

Jason in Alaska said...

"This sucks! ... i have a Pic of me and uncle jason ... GRRRR!" I don't know how I'm supposed to take that...do you not like me Tyler? hehehe I always wanted to play journalist with the clever uses of ellipses. :D

John & Peggy said...

Wish we could help you out with the pictures, we have most of ours on the computer, but not many on paper. However, when we get home we could send you some....when you were smaller. I agree with Jason. What is the grrrr for? right before our name. Oh, I know, it means great right? Love ya much. Grrrrr.A

John & Peggy said...

Love you music. Great choice.